9.14.2016

Ivory's newborn photos

I was so excited to have Photography by Kels take Ivory's newborn photos! We asked her around the same time I announced publicly that I was pregnant. She said she was already almost full by that time! That's how amazing she is--booking at least 6 months in advance.
Looks like Kelsey might be the first to find out about our next pregnancy!

Baby whisperer does not even come close to describing how amazing Kelsey is at newborn photography. She is an absolute wizard! I was a little nervous about this whole thing because I was sure Ivory would probably cry the whole time and worried I would be stressed, but I literally just got to sit on the couch the entire time and watch Kelsey do her thing. It was so relaxing! Watching her settle Ivory into a darling little bundle and keep her sleeping throughout the entire photoshoot was honestly amazing. She has such a gift. And please notice how many little headband changes she did! She asked me to pick a few that I liked, and I was just sorting through all the headbands and bows, subconsciously picking every single one I liked so she had some options, and then toward the end I realized she had used every single one! Hahah. We are absolutely obsessed with all of these photos and were so lucky to have had someone as talented as Kelsey around to document Ivory's tiny wrinkles and toes. I can't believe she was ever this small.

So my advice to everyone is to make sure you get newborn photos done, and book early!

Ivory Jane at thirteen days old. :)


 














 




























3 comments:

  1. These are seriously beautiful! Ivory is darling, Janeen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelan! I am dying to see your most recent photo shoot with Kelsey. The photo that has been posted with the fiery sky is sooo amazing!

      Delete
  2. Such a stunning little beauty❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete